ScharfschuetzerClanCod4
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PERK3 POLMONI ARTIFICIALI

Andare in basso

PERK3 POLMONI ARTIFICIALI Empty PERK3 POLMONI ARTIFICIALI

Messaggio  Admin Mar Apr 24, 2012 7:56 am

PERK3 POLMONI ARTIFICIALI Cod4-perk-ironlungs

Increases the time a sniper can hold their breath while zoomed, to 8 heartbeats (200%) in-game. This should be every snipers favorite perk. (as oposed to the default 4 heartbeats).

Can only use for sniping, and even at that can only use when you are using the normal scope, as with the ACOG you don’t have to hold your breath. Normally you can hold your breath for four heartbeats, but with this perk you can hold for 8. I tend to find Deep Penetration more helpful than this perk. Usually this perk is only good if say, someone ducks behind a wall right before you shoot, so you stay steadied until they pop back out again. But with deep penetration you could just shoot straight through the wall. I don’t find this perk helpful in many situations, if I’m waiting for someone I just hold the scope close to around where they disappeared and I hold my breath for 3 heartbeats, let go, then hold again, let go…if you hold it for all 4 he spazzes out and you can’t hold again for like 10 seconds. Not advised by me, but many find it helpful, so if your personal preference suits it, then go right ahead.
Unlocked at Level 26, 2nd Lieutenant 1
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://scharfschuetzer.forumattivo.it

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili