ScharfschuetzerClanCod4
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PERK1 RPGx2

Andare in basso

PERK1 RPGx2 Empty PERK1 RPGx2

Messaggio  Admin Mar Apr 24, 2012 7:45 am

PERK1 RPGx2 Cod4-perk-rpg

Two rocket propelled grenades. This is great for taking down a helicopter obviously, but can also be used to clear a room of enemies. Just make sure you switch back to your primary weapon quickly!

When I first went prestige, I gave all of my classes RPG’s. If a chopper comes along, no worries. If you have a long range situation on your hands and you have an SMG, no worries. If someone’s hiding behind a wall, and your shotgun can’t penetrate it, no worries. If there’s a crowd of people and you just don’t have the ammo for all of them? No worries. A great perk, just don’t overuse it to the point where it’s all you use and people are calling you a noob. Also, look for cars! Makes a much bigger boom, easier to get kills that way. If someone is ducking behind a car, fire your RPG and laugh as their corpse goes flying in the air in the midst of twisted metal and broken glass. This is great for taking down choppers. If you don’t favor this class, but want to have an anti-chopper class, remember: The default demolitions class has an RPG in it, as well as sonic boom! So then you won’t have to give up your perk 1 for any of your custom classes.
The RPG x2 perk is available by default.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://scharfschuetzer.forumattivo.it

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili