ScharfschuetzerClanCod4
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PISTOLA MITRAGLIATRICE P90

Andare in basso

PISTOLA MITRAGLIATRICE P90 Empty PISTOLA MITRAGLIATRICE P90

Messaggio  Admin Mar Apr 24, 2012 7:28 am

PISTOLA MITRAGLIATRICE P90 Cod4P90

Weapon: Fabrique Nationale P90
Accuracy: 9+ / 12
Damage: 7 / 12
Range: 5 / 12
Fire Rate: 11 / 12
Mobility: 12 / 12
Clip Size/Reserve Ammo: 50/100
Recoil: low cluster
Reload Time: 2.8 seconds / 3.5 empty
Good Perks/Attachments: Stopping Power, Steady Aim, Red Dot Sight, ACOG Scope

Damage: 20-30
Range: 750-1000 / 350-700 SD
Rate of Fire: 925 RPM Single
Penetration: Small / Small Bullet
Location Damage Multiplier: Head (1.4) / Neck: (1.0) / Torso: (1.0) / Stomach: (1.0) / Limbs (1.0)
Hip Accuracy: Stand (2-6) / Crouch (1.75-4.5) / Prone (1.5-4)

This Belgian bullpup SMG should be familiar to fans of Ghost in the Shell, Stargate SG-1, and Battlefield 2. Once you unlock it, it just might become your favorite weapon. Sometimes I suspect that fully half the people on any given server I join are using this gun. It combines a high rate of fire, some of the lowest recoil of any SMG, great accuracy, decent damage, and a huge clip to be unmatchably lethal in the hands of almost any player. This gun does everything better than the M4 does except for a very slight increase in recoil and a moderate drop in effective range. Every time I use it it just feels easier to rack up kills than with whatever gun I was using before. That said, I tend to avoid it because it feels like an easy button for the game. So use it for whatever role you play in a match, but be mindful that only using this gun (which you'll be tempted to do) makes you miss out on other fun weapons.
(The P90 is unlocked at Rank 40 Colonel)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://scharfschuetzer.forumattivo.it

Torna in alto Andare in basso

- Argomenti simili